Parents, Guardians and Students:
We would like to extend our sincerest Thank You for your understanding of the process that we needed to take to keep the students safe. Over the past week while the studio was closed we have undergone a deep clean of the common areas. We have also invested in a Reme Halo system to be installed in both air conditioning systems.
Below are the additional steps that we will be adhering to for the month of September. Come Sept 30th we will re-evaluate the policies and make adjustments as necessary.
- Only parents of Twinkle Toes 1 & 2 are allowed in the Waiting Room, and limited to 1 adult. You must wear a mask and observe social distancing.
- Parents of any age other than Twinkle Toes must please pick up and drop off in the parking lot.
- Temperature checks will be required of anyone entering the studio.
- All students are mandated to wear masks.
- All barres and equipment will be wiped down in between classes
- New touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio including the top of the stairs.
- Students will have chairs 6 feet apart in the hallway for their stuff.
And some additional reminders to take note of:
- Students under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult to the water fountain and bathrooms.
- Please no tap shoes beyond the Waiting Room and the Castle Room.
- Please be mindful of classes when in the waiting room. This is not a play area. Dancers should sit quietly until they are called for class.
Because we needed to cancel classes the last week of August you will see that your September tuition will include a discount to account for the cancellations. While the typical protocol would be for your student to make up a cancelled class, a week of cancelled classes is unprecedented and too much for many to make up.
Please be assured that we are doing everything we can to keep your child safe when coming to class. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Ms. Holly and the DBHR Faculty